Dr. Jyoti Malik
M.B.B.S, DGO, DNB, MNAMS, FICS
In her career spanning over 18 yrs, Dr Jyoti Malik has carved her niche as a pioneer in the Field of Women Health and ART, expert in operative gynae endoscopic Surgeries, as an ace sonologist, an eminent speaker at Conferences, renowned social activist and very promising entrepreneur.
Presently managing and running a 150-bed multispecialty hospital which will soon flourish into a 200-bed Superspeciality NABH accredited hospital with all major amenities of a modern hospital that metro cities flaunt these days.
Initially people pointed fingers at her for taking such a bold step of investing into a futuristic high end hospital in a small, tuck-away town like Bahadurgarh but she is always like that- an optimistic yet radical visionary.
Equally involved in numerous voluntary and charitable activities, she has accomplished her Hippocrates Oath by adopting villages for primary health, holding free health camps, free health awareness programs, initiatives to curb female foeticide and safe motherhood campaigns in village areas.
- Running own 150 bedded multispecialty Hospital, named JJ Institute of Medical Sciences Pvt. L.t.d at Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
- Director and Chief consultant of Roots IVF and Fertility Institute- a world class advanced ART facility.
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology Society of India)
- Member of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- Member Association of Obstretics and Gynacologist of Delhi
- Member Association of Minimal Assess Surgeons of India
- Member Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Member Indian Medical association
- Is co-author of article titled “ Role of TRU-CUT Biopsy in Adnexal Masses “ in international journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics with Dr. S Seth in 50 (1995) 27–31.
- Published brief communication “ASCITIC TAPPING BY VAGINAL ROUTE” in International journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics 56 (1997) 65–66.
- She has been a speaker in various public & scientific forums related to field of Laparoscopy & ART.
Areas of interest
- Infertility & Assisted Reproductive technology.
- Laparoscopy & Minimal invasive surgery.
Initiatives in saving the girl child & public health awareness
- She is a regular writer of various women health issues in different local news papers.
- Organizes different free preventive health checkup camps in the locality fulfilling social responsibility.